United Academics (UA) is committed to protecting personal information entered through our website. The Data Protection Act gives you rights concerning the manner in which your personal data is handled.
Data is collected automatically regarding information about how visitors found our site, which pages are most viewed and the total number of visitors, with the aim to improve the site and to generate global statistics.
To fully take advantage of the services that UA offers, we encourage you to create a personal UA profile. In order to do so certain basic information is required. Specifying a name, surname, email address and password are all required in order to take advantage of the services that the UA offers its members.
While creating an UA account it is possible to choose who can see the information on your profile ( only you, only contacts, everyone). This decision is to be made by you the UA member.
Additionally you can specify your areas of interest as part of your profile. This is designed to provide you with tailored information which UA has to offer. The information and preferences specified by the user in question may optionally be modified again within the profile of UA.
At points on the site where personal data is processed, it is exactly used for the purpose that is stated. In other words your personal information is only used for the purpose you have provided it for. Furthermore personal data is only kept for the duration of the stated purpose.
Your personal information is only used for the purpose you have provided it. Personal data is kept only for the purpose for which information is sought.
Your information will not be disclosed to third parties unless you have agreed to UA or it’s required by law. UA gives priority to the security of the site and the personal data on it.
It is possible that from the UA website you will be redirected to other websites. UA is not responsible for how these sites handle your data or the content of such Web sites.
If you have questions or comments about the above, please contact us.
Information regarding Your auto-renewing subscription:
- Title of publication: UA Magazine
- One year subscription: 1 issue released every 2 months. 6 Issues total.
- Annual subscription: $9.99 (6 issues) or Single issue: $2.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
App Name : UAJSS
Description : The United Academics Journal of Social Sciences (UAJSS) is an interdisciplinary and peer reviewed academic publication. Themed issues are published bi-monthly and consist of a collection of articles, work-in-progress pieces, reviews and interviews, showcasing the broadest range of new and exciting research in the Social Sciences. UAJSS publishes research papers of both post graduate students as well as post doctoral researchers. These Open Access papers are also available for download on our website (www.united-academics.org/journal) and are included in the Directory of Open Access Journals (www.doaj.org)
To encourage the cross-fertilization of disciplines we have chosen a plurality of fields and facilitate a productive interaction between the widest possible range of post-graduate authors and the public. The Social Sciences are the disciplines that explore aspects of human society. This term includes anthropology, archaeology, geography, history, law, linguistics, psychology, political science and sociology.
Unlike most other academic publications, we have created a journal which truly taps the power of the web for interactivity. Research papers and other contributions published in this journal, contain interactive media, such as videos, maps and charts in order to make research more accessible and engaging.
Information regarding your auto-renewing subscription
- Title of publication : United Academics Journal of Social Sciences (UAJSS).
- One year subscription : 1 issue released every 2 months. 6 Issues total.
- Annual subscription : $19.99 (6 issues) or Single issue: $5.99.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.